Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does conversation predict the love u have 4 someone?

ppl say that since my bf and i always sit on the phone and dont say anything then we're not really n love. I have no doubt that I love him but we never have anything to talk about. He say im boring but he loves me lol.I tell him everything but im mostly the one that does all the talkin when we do talk...like he NEVER have anything to talk about. so when i finished sayin what I have to say were basically jjust listenin to eachother breeth. well my bestee said thats not real love cuz we should be able to talk about ne thing...i always jump down her throat for that and im always confident on my boyfriend and i relationship...but i guess i just wanted some other opinions...so if yall dont mind tell me wut yall think

No comments:

Post a Comment