Saturday, August 13, 2011

What type of job do you think is suitable for my behavior?

I really need help to find a job that will really make me feel happy and fulfilling to do it everyday. I have a Bachelor degree but I do not want to mention my degree here as I don't want people's answer to be limited to the degree I already have. I have tried various aptitude test online but I am still not satisfied with the result given by the test. I like to untangle things (ie. tangled phone cord, computer cable) or help people to untangle their personal problem as much as I can. I love to solve jigsaw puzzle. I am very patient. My favorite reading material are Nancy Drew and Crayon Shin Chan. I like to observe people behavior. Sometimes I also observe animal, insect and plant behavior. Discovering a behavior in a person, animal, insect or plant that I have not noticed before this gives me excitement and makes me feel more certain on how to approach the various living things on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment