Monday, August 15, 2011

Leaving my Home Church of 14 Years?

Since before I was born, I have been apart of a Church of God in Indiana. The services used to be Absolutely Spirit filled, and the church attendance used to be over 100 by far. Since a situation about 5 years ago took place, the services and music seem dreary in a way and we are lucky to get 70 in the sanctuary. Attendance doesn't have anything to do with the Spirit so dont get me wrong on that, but it seems like the people have lost their faith and we see some good services every now and again but its like, that's not enough. SOme know about me and the whole Oneness deal and if my family approves I'd be out of my church and into a UPC but anyway, I got permission to go to a CGMA but my mom goes to a non-denomenational church which I cannot stand but whenever I try and tell her why I want to leave her church, she always tells me it wont get better anywhere else and same thing with my family in the COG like their telling me to settle and Im praying but is there any advice you can give me like I know my reasons but one I cant speak them if that makes sense and two i dont want to sound rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment